When you own a business, you have a lot on your plate. If you are like most of our small business clients, you are great at what you love to do, whether it is building, developing properties, manufacturing, IT services, locksmithing, logistics and transportation, dentistry or anything else. And, like most of our clients, you have probably mastered some skills that you'd rather not, like dealing with certain regulatory bodies, doing payroll taxes or dealing with upset customers. You don't have time to master law on top of everything else.
At the Presley Law Firm, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop shop for all our business clients. Buddy and Terrance know how you feel - Presley Law Firm is first and foremost a small business itself. We can help you:
- Organize a new business
- Purchase an already extant business
- Plan for future capital purchases, tax liabilities, employee or property acquisitions, or retirement expenses
- Advise you on legal issues surrounding your operations or regulatory matters
- Work with your accountant, banker, insurance provider, business consultants and key employees to make sure that your investment and hard work are protected
- Represent you when you have to sue or when you have been sued.
- Help you collect old or unpaid invoices
- Help you sell your business
- Represent you if your relationship with your business partners have soured.
- And many more issues.
If you are passionate about what the work you do in your business, you need a law firm whose lawyers are passionate about representing business owners like you. You'll have that and more with Presley Law Firm. Call today to schedule your consultation with Buddy and Terrance.